Thursday, January 19, 2012

The Adventure Continues......
Wow, what an adventure this continues to be.  I provided samples of Chocobanzo to the lab last week (in the middle of a snow storm) for shelf life testing.  Prior to shelf life testing, I have received the Nutritional information and results/certificate confirming that Chocobanzo is Dairy, Nut and Gluten Free!

Went to the bank and got my new business account. Finally, got my insurance (that was a long process).  Sent my taxes in - yikes, that was truly a new experience/education.  Signing up to take some free classes the state offers, before I have to do that again.

I am very excited to announce that Lone Tree Golf Club and Hotel and I have formed a relationship, they will officially be my commercial kitchen.

Met with Kate - my marketing guru - made some changes to my label and we are in the process of receiving bids from printing companies.  Filling out paper work and doing research on what stores need in order to present my product.  Giving out samples at lacrosse and basketball games - great reviews!
I am fascinated how people continue to say how they not only enjoy eating Chocobanzo but they love the consistency and how satisfying it is.  When ingredients are real, they satisfy.

Sent some samples back to Houston, with my BFF's parents.  They were here visiting family in Colorado and I spent an evening with them - so much fun!  Brought over some Chocobanzo - they loved it and were happy that they could eat a healthy chocolate snack.  Waiting to hear what Shan and her family think of it.

Happenings Now:  Omega Fitness is a new workout facility in Centennial, CO.  Aaron (the owner) asked me to give out samples to his patrons.  Very excited to do that.
Met a wonderful lady who runs a foundation for children with cancer.  She would like to meet with me and discuss giving out samples to the children and their families.  How wonderful to put a smile on those beautiful kids faces.  Many of these kids can't have gluten, dairy or nuts.   I'm a true believer that people are brought into our lives for a reason.  I can't wait to meet with her.

I am getting closer to my goal of being in the refrigerated section of your favorite health food stores in Colorado.
More to come......Get Real, Get Raw and Spread it!

No comments:

Post a Comment