Thursday, December 22, 2011

SNOW + UPDATES

Another exciting day!  I have ordered my packaging - finally.  This has been the hardest part of this entire process.  A truck with a big pallet will soon be heading down the street to deliver my packaging.  The recipe has been sent to the lab for nutritional testing/labeling.  As soon as the packaging comes in, the dip can be tested for shelf life, nut, dairy and gluten free testing.  Once this is all done, I can present to the grocery stores and start selling to the consumers.  More local orders coming in.  Website is getting closer to being finished.  Starting to enjoy writing blogs (not so intimidating).  Love READING blogs, so much great information out there.  


Family came in from out of town and they love Chocobanzo!  My mother in law is getting a kick out of seeing the progress.  She’s a sweet lady that grew up on a farm in Kansas and now lives in Nebraska.  I think she’s fascinated by the entire process and that I’m taking this to the next level.  TIme to go shovel again - we got a foot of snow.




No comments:

Post a Comment