Monday, December 19, 2011

FOOD WITH BENEFITS

My advertising has begun, what does any mom do - she does to what she knows best.  Word of mouth to family, friends and then some.  I have been bringing Chocobanzo to lacrosse and football games/ practices - passing out samples.  Bringing it to Open House’s, cocktail parties, dinner invites, workouts and teacher gifts,.  I give it to friends as a hostess gift or just because.  Kids are texting me, telling me “it’s amazing, Mrs. B”. The parents are happy the kids are getting protein!  I alway let people know that it is dairy, gluten and nut free.  When they find out that Chocobanzo is made with quality, healthy ingredients, they begin to devour it.   More people inform me of a child, friend, sister, brother, etc that is nut, dairy or gluten free.  “Where and when can we buy it”?  I left a holiday party last night with orders hand written on a sheet of paper.






What I’m doing:
I have gone into local grocery stores and talked to them about Chocobanzo.  E-mailed, left phone messages and dropped off samples.  As well as, doing preparations to present to various stores to get it on the shelves.  As one friend described it “You’re getting your masters degree, when you are starting a new business.”  Very exciting and so much to learn.  “Most things take longer than you expect.”  I have aligned myself with people who are much smarter than me and know what they are doing, to help me get my website, labels, logo’s, etc. professionally done.  I’m better at creating/making the food, they are better at designing and making what I do more presentable to you!  My website is almost ready.  You will learn more about Chocobanzo, how to get it, fun tips, and much more.  Blogging is new to me, but a great way to let you know what’s happening and where Chocobanzo is going.

More to come, enjoy the Holidays.  If you're in the Denver area and want some Chocobanzo, let me know!

2 comments:

  1. Happy holidays to you as well. =)


    Followed the blog btw, hope you do not mind. And maybe you'll visit me someday.


    thebookness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for checking out my blog. Would love to get on thebookness and check out your blog. Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete